Thank you for your interest in one of our rental properties and checking out our Rental Listing FAQs, we look forward to working with you.
Our rental listing advertisements contain a lot of information. Please review the ad thoroughly as this will answer most questions. Answers to a few other common questions are:
1. If you see the property online, it is still available. We manage our ads.
2. Please check the availability date in the ad and see if it matches your desired move-in date. There is limited flexibility in actual move-in date.
3. If qualified, Move-in requirements are first-month rent and security deposit.
4. Pets allowed up to 3 animals, no aggressive breeds or exotic animals.
5. The total pet fee is $100 and is a one-time, non-refundable fee.
6. Qualifications to rent generally include income of at least 3x the rental rate and no recent evictions or delinquencies.
7. The application fee is $55 per adult. Every prospective tenant over the age of 18 must submit a rental application.
8. Filling out the application will give you first right of refusal if approved.
9. If multiple applications are received the property will enter into an auction process.
10. Showings are by appointment only and only for serious inquiries.
11. If you would like to make an offer below the advertised rental rate, submit it to us and we will send it to the owner for approval.
12. The application and leasing process is entirely online.
13. Advertised rent is based on a $10 discount for online rent payment.
14. To fill out an application, go to our rental listings page, select the property you want and click on ‘Apply Now’.
15. Rental applications are generally completed within 48 hours.
16. We do not have any additional pictures that will be released for purposes of advertising the property.
Please let us know if you have any other questions or would like to schedule an appointment to see the property. Call or Text 813-995-7670 or email email@example.com.
Note: Relevé Real Estate and Property Management will not deny the right to rent any property based on an applicant’s race, national origin, color, religion, sex, age, or marital/family status.