Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Requires argument 2, '<a rel="nofollow"\1', to be a valid callback in /home/relevere/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpa-seo-auto-linker/wpa-seo-auto-linker-functions.php on line 36
For Emergency Requests, please call our office at 813-995-7670. If it is after business hours, call the emergency number 813-444-7169. If you do not receive a call back within 30 minutes, please call again and speak your phone number very slowly and clearly. If you then do not receive a call back within an hour, your request likely is not an emergency as defined below and you will be contacted the next business day.
The following are some basic guidelines as to what constitutes a maintenance emergency.
An emergency is defined as anything relating to the property under the lease that is threatening to life, health or the integrity of the property.
- Fire: Call the Fire Department immediately.
- A/C Repair: By Florida Law, A/C repair is not considered an emergency. Also, keep in mind it is very dangerous to try and fix an AC at night or in the rain due to the possibility of getting electrocuted. We do understand this can be extremely uncomfortable and we will schedule the repair on the day you call or the following day. Just like if you owned your own house, when it is hot there are a lot of AC’s out there breaking. You might have to wait for the AC tech to get to you after he finished 6 or 7 previous appointments.
- Heater Repair: If outside temperature is falling below 40 degrees.
- Pipe Broken: Turn off the water valve to the pipe or exterior water main until the contractor arrives. We will respond very quickly to this.
- Broken Doorknob, Lock or Window: Only if it prevents the resident from properly securing the unit. If temporary measures can be taken until business hours resume, the resident should wait until regular business hours before contacting management.
- No Electricity: Only if there is no electricity and 1.) The Resident has called the electric company and found that they were not at fault. 2.) After Resident has checked all the breakers by flipping them ALL hard to the OFF position and then back on and reset all GFI circuits in the house. Partial outages do not represent an emergency! If a wall switch or outlet begins to smoke or smell remove all plugs and turn off switch if necessary call the fire department.
For Non-Emergency Requests, you must fill out the maintenance request form in your online tenant portal. Non-emergency repairs are typically scheduled between 1 and 5 business days after the day you submit your work order. Please do not send duplicate work orders. You will receive an email acknowledging your maintenance request within one business day. Tenant utilization of the online maintenance request system is critical to our business being able to efficiently serve all of our tenants. We will not respond to phone calls, texts or emails for maintenance requests. Submit your non-emergency maintenance request through your online portal only.
The following are examples of Non-emergency, routine maintenance:
- No Hot Water
- Clogged Toilet or Drain
- Refrigerator out
- Locking yourself out
- Oven not working
- Pest Control
- Small Leak in Toilet or Shower
- Burner out in Stove
- Broken Appliances
- Small water leaks that do not gush water all over the floor
Please login to your online tenant portal to submit a maintenance request. https://tenantcloud.com